petak, 30. listopada 2015.

Transfer surprised Jelavic! 'I had no idea that I would be given this opportunity!'

Former national team is happy and as the cooperation with Slaven Bilic: 'We played with it for Croatia, and he is a great manager and a great man'

Nikica Jelavic has become a new player West Ham United, for which the 'hammer' Hull City paid an estimated £ 3 million.

Former Croatian international passed a medical examination and joined the new team led by the former coach of the 'Fiery' Slaven Bilic.

For the official website of the club happy Jelavic like to comment on the transfer: "I'm very uzduđen for signature for West Ham, all the more because it is a big club and because a few days ago I had no idea that I would be given this opportunity! '

Nikica then continued: "Of course I wish to play in the Premiership, so I did not doubt for a moment about coming here. '

Former national team is happy and as the cooperation with Slaven Bilic: 'We played with it for Croatia, and he is a great manager and a great man. I'm delighted to be working again with him and his team of experts. "


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar