srijeda, 16. svibnja 2012.

Interview with Nikica Jelavic





"Never before in my life I had hoped or planned appearance at a big tournament,especially at a time when I played in Hajduk. But things began to turn"
In a special edition on the eve of the European Championship in Poland and Ukraine is a prominent soccer magazine FourFourTwo Croatian team presented through interviews with Nikica Jelavic.
* How would you describe the mood in the camp of the team before the Euro?

- Honestly, against Sweden in late February we played badly. Too sm allow them to play us and threaten us. The approach was obviously not good. Anyway, I think it is good that it happened now. After that we will be a lot smarter. The atmosphere, not counting the blunder, otherwise excellent. This time we just demonstrated. We gathered for a moment, barely three days, had a bunch of obligations in family, did a decent workout ... I would not want this to be perceived as an alibi. Of course it would be in our confidence that we get better, but not bad as there is a warning to us right now. It will help us to better prepare and focus.* What do you expect from a group? What are the goals?- Our group is relatively strong, but our goal is clear: take it. After that, anything is possible. I think we're a good team and I think that others are well aware of that fact.Nobody with us will not be easy. Seen this same logic, we will not be easy against Ireland. Though many think that we can easily deal with Trapattonijevim composition, I think that would be us against them could be even more difficult.* What are the chances you give the English team?- Generally, I would say that they do not believe. This is a team full of quality individual who occasionally known to play very well. But the Englishmen at major events always fail.I watch them for years and always the same thing: to announce the big things and each time subsequent to disappointment. I would not say that Englishmen are among the favorites.* Who would have known less of your teammates could be the discovery of Euros?- I would say that the first could be Ivan Perisic. This is a guy who has a lot of quality. Can play left and right in midfield, as well as behind the strikers. It has two legs and a very good head shot. If you will be given the right opportunity, he could be the discovery of Croatian Euro.* What are your individual ambitions when it comes to the advent of the Euro?- If you ask me in terms of personal ambition to play better in order to achieve a higher price or better resold, did not think about it. It was not until I came to Everton, a club in which I intend to stay. If you ask me in terms of the fact that the Euro will be my first major tournament of his career, then it is quite certain that I will be motivated by the most you can.* Are you four years ago planned appearance at the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine?- Never before in my life I had hoped or planned appearance at a major event, especially at a time when I played in Hajduk. Four years ago I was in Belgium, and even then I had no basis for it. Only when I started playing well and scoring in Rapid slowly things began to turn. Indeed I never previously thought. I'm always game Croatian national team, as well as in Austria and Switzerland, looked cheering, cheering extreme.* If the attacker some past events, for example, Klasnic, missed zicer, would you react in terms of 's that I am now in it's place ... "?- (Laughter.) I do not. Only supporters. There are always moments of what you describe, where a fan said anything, but those ideas we have not thought of.* Did fail to earn the World Cup in South Africa, an additional motivating factor?- We were all very unhappy because of lack of qualifying for the World Cup. The atmosphere was desperate. Now we turn to velikon competition and we want to prove that we, in football terms, a great nation.* Do you expect the menu to give you a team player status?- Of course you expect. I expected a standard place when I played the Rangers. Now that I have gone a step beyond, when I played in the strongest league in the world, certainly the hope that more and more. Somehow I feel that even the menu has confidence in me, that at me seriously into account. But I must also emphasize that the competitors in the attack have really great players and bench that I would not have fallen hard. After all, we are a team, we support one another.* Do you like to play more attacking alone or with another pure striker?- Definitely prefer to play in pairs with another attacker. It is much easier to combine. If a lone striker, especially when the hips are not any classic wing, then it is very difficult to play.* Who are the best team you agree?- I find it hard to answer this question. These are all good, great players.* Somehow it still seems that the best co-operate with bruises?- As this is a problem? So who is with him not to lie? Luke is one of the best players in the world. Play with it is simply intolerable.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar