srijeda, 23. svibnja 2012.

Jelavic reassured fans: I will stay at Everton and next season

I signed a four-year contract with Everton and do not intend to go anywhere, said theEverton striker and Croatian national football team Nikica Jelavic.


Croatian footballer Nikica Jelavic solve the headache all Everton fans when he said,before the summer transfer deadlineit will shake the network next season in the jersey of their team.
Jelavic transfer to Everton from Glasgow Rangers in the January transfer window was one of the best moves of the season. Our attacker in 16 games scored 11 goalswhichwas intrigued by the other clubs, financially powerful than EvertonHoweverJelavic andnext season remains at Goodison Park.
- Everything was great. My first season at Everton could not start better. I have to thankmy teammatesbecause it helped me a lot of adjustmentsI felt as if I know for yearsI want to become even better and score more goals next season - he said, adding Jelavic.
- I signed a four-year contract with Everton and do not intend to go anywhere.
Jelavic was subsequently admitted that he was not sure of yourself before moving to England from the Scottish league.
- When I signed I was sure that I have a problemI did not know what to expectHowever,with the help of teammate everything went just fine - said Jelavic.




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar