srijeda, 16. svibnja 2012.

Jelavic: For me, everything went perfectly until now, I am thrilled





I expected that I could score a half-season in five or six goals. And I was very pleased with it. However, there was a great thing, he told the club's TV.


Am I surprised by the events of the seasonSomewhatsaid in an interview withtelevision station football club Everton Nikica Jelavic.
- Everything went so far for me perfectly. I expected that I could score a half-season in five or six goals. And I was very pleased with itHoweverthere was a great thing and I mustadmit that I am thrilled with the 11 goals that I have gathered from 16 appearances - saidJelavic.
Club is a reporter pointed out that the 26-year old center forward really just continued the practice of the Glasgow Rangerswho scored a total of 36 goals from 54 appearances.He also added that 41 of the last 46 goals scored Jelavic shock at first.
- Premierliga mainly showed the way I expected. Difficult and demanding, in every gameyou have to work a hundred percentEnglish Football Premiership, the best football competition in the worldI am therefore very happy that I can fit so quickly.
Scoring two goals in a 4-0 victory over Fulham last month Jelavic also became the fastest player who came up to ten goals in Everton shirt in the last 100 years.
- To score 11 goals is a wonderful thingbut in fact I would not have succeeded had I notbeen good and selfless teammateI would not have had the chanceWe have a verygood teamAnd because I'm happy.
- Whenever you come into a new club, the new league and culturewith a new coachingstaff and teammatesmost difficultBut the Everton were all accepted me as if I know for years.
- He settled himself in a truly express with the help of teammatesIf not for them, it would be far more difficultIt helpedalso I have to admit, as I always have confidence in such situations.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar