ponedjeljak, 21. svibnja 2012.

Jelavic said: Well, congratulations to Spain and Germany ... But Croatia is a favorite of Euro 2012





Never one to - Nikica. Everton striker, Nikica Jelavic to assemble the team came up with a broad smile and large, for the English super-fit. From our point of view is very clear halobest player of the month in the Premier League, it's not something that a Croatian football player before him has failed. Looking at his party at Everton, everything becomes clear:Jelavic is great and Croatian secret weapon on the Euro.

How does it feel to be in the Premiership Player of the Month?

- It means a lot, I'm happy for that trophy, lets us know that the work comes to billing.However, I would not have been so effective that I have the correct quality andteammates. They accepted me fantastic, in every situation before the opponent goal wetry to add useful ball.


Which is, obviously, extremely. After excellent results in the English league have soaredamong the 'stars'?

- I am the same as before, nothing has changed I'm not such a person to levitate above the ground. However, all these events the success and achievements of man alonecreate something quite special, as you say, or 'stars'. Only, however, surrounded by the media or fans, I hope that people around me are still experiencing the same manner as before of this meteoric rise.

Which strikers will mark the European Championship?

- My favorite is Dutchman Van Persie. Will play in teams to quality, perfectly handles thefront of the opposing goal. It has the speed and precision strike.

Favorite Euro?

- With us it has been Germany and the Netherlands!

Are not you a little optimistic?

- It is clear that we do not play only the first three group matches. I believe that none of usdo not think so. We have a quality team. The group is difficult because Ireland, Spain andItaly are the names of respect, but the fact is that football in this summit coming only the best. I have the right to think about the finals and the first place, there really do not seeanything arrogant.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar