utorak, 22. svibnja 2012.

Jelavic: English football is the best, I am happy to accommodate

Nikica Jelavic can not wait for the beginning of next season, and Everton fans, the Croatian striker who "bought" fantastic performances in the first six months in thePremiership.

Jelavic proved to be a big hit after the arrival of the Rangers scored 11 goals for theLiverpudlian club. That was more than four months, who knows what could manage to achieve, because in such a short time managed to influence the outcome of the completeChampionship scoring two goals at Old Trafford. The 4-4 draw greatly helpedManchester City to the title.

Jelavic admitted he surprised himself with his form.

"Everything so far was perfect for me. I'm surprised how well I went, I was expectingmaybe 5-6 goals and I thought it would be enough. Eleven goals is a great success and I am overjoyed," said Jelavic, transmitted Liverpool Daily Post.

"Premiership was as I expected, difficult and tedious, and in every game needs to fight a hundred percent. English football is the best in the world and I am happy that I can adaptquickly," Nikica added.



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar